Monday 4 May 2020

How to play Minecraft for beginners


To play minecraft you need a device such as a computer or ipad. you will need to sign in with a password or user name. In minecraft you can play in creative or survival.

The mane goal of survival is to build a house and this is how you do it.

First you need to mine wood then you have to make a crafting table to do that you will find wooden planks in your inventory.

when you have wooden planks you can also make tools that will help you make better tools and you can use the planks to make your house and make doors.


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tai,

    well done on having a clear title and including a picture. Next time you could number your instructions so I know the order they are supposed to go in. I like how you included a goal in your writing, this is very important when writing instructions. I wonder what your house would look like?

    Miss Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tai
    What great instructions on how to play Minecraft. I have never played Minecraft, it is good to know what the goal of the game is and how you go about achieving the goal. I'm enjoying reading your blog posts.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool. great text for starters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aiden,

      it is great to see you commenting on Tai's blog post. Remember to greet him and use capital letters in your post.
      Have a look at how some of the teachers and teacher aides are commenting to give you an idea.

      Miss Hart

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post