Tuesday 26 May 2020

how to brush your teeth

we are learning to write instructions so i can help people with stuff they don,t know by writing. these are my instructions.

1  go to the bathroom and get your tooth brush.

2  put it up to your face if its a electric tooth brush there should be a button on the electric tooth brush then press the button don,t press the button till you put the tooth paste on the electric one.

3  if you have a non lectric tooth brush you still put tooth paste on your tooth non lectric brush

4  then put water on what ever tooth brush you have

5  then put the tooth brush on your teeth and move your tooth brush up, down on the back teeth left, right on the front teeth.

what would you write instructions about?


goal: clean your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post