Monday 2 November 2020

life cycle of a butterfly

 Egg


The mother leaves stems of plants inside of these tiny eggs. Caterpillars grow depending on the species the egg shape can be cylindrical or smooth.


Larva


Once ready the caterpillar leaves its egg home and enters the big outside world. And these little critters have one serious appetite.


Pupa


Once Fully grown the caterpillar forms itself into a pupa. a kind of vessel in which the caterpillar changes into a butterfly they usually do this on wings or safe.


Butterfly


Once the butterfly is ready to hatch the case around the pupa breaks.



3 comments:

  1. This is a good job tai
    and Capital letter on the beginning of a new sentence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tai, my name is Noah from Rawhiti School. Nice job I like butterflies, I got to learn about them in one of my inquiry groups. How long does it take to turn into a butterfly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noah thanks for that nice comment. The part I enjoyed about making the blog was I learned how to upload pictures a new way. What animal would you write about?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post