Tuesday 24 November 2020

Saint Francis

 we have been learning about saints. My fav part was writing about saint Francis. I did not know saint Francis was in the war.

what saint would you write about and why?



Saint Francis

A saint is a person who believed in god their whole life.


When he was born and became a saint

Saint Francis was born in 1181 and he believed in god for most of his life and that was good because he became a saint in 1228 because of believing in God.


Animal love

During the saint Franchise's life he developed a great love for animals and plants. He treated them like they were his children so he was known as a patron saint of animals.


His life

After being in the war saint Francis got held as a prisoner for most of the year and it was terrible but the good thing was when he got out he became religious.


I like saint Francis because he likes animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post