Thursday 26 August 2021

Number Story's

W.A.L.T Add and subtract using compatible numbers.

For Wednesday i did a number story for each the equations on the picture if you want to check out my number story's there below the picture hope you like them bye.

1. Bob bought 12 Playstations then bought 3 Xbox ones, 8 Nintendos and 4 computers then sold 19 gaming consoles. How many gaming consoles did he have left? 

2. Tim bought 20 jelly beans 70 chocolate bars 40 jaffas and eat 20 of each how many did he have left?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tai, I like your number stories. I'm picking you might of liked to live in Bob's house with all that gaming equipment until he sold them. Next time can you tell us where you posted the answers so we can check to see if we have the correct answer. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post