Friday 20 March 2020

my trip!

my name is tai and this is my story. The first thing we did was going to the library Jai and    me  playing on the computers when he was playing i went to the library shelf i found one of jais favourite  books tom gates it was the newest book i went to look and i found a cool book so i rented it out then we went to the play ground it was fun we went out on the big ship at the park it a cool fun ship jai and i had a race jai won next i played on the tramp George did a back flip after the play ground i and everyone went to the picture museum of old pictures and i saw a picture of my great uncle then i just figured out that the lady is my cousins grandma i was so thirsty so the class and i went back to school.


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post